Wednesday 23 January 2008

Heath

So we've all heard the headlines. Heath is gone. It's such a tragedy. A little girl won't know her daddy. And the saddest thing is at her age she probably will have no memories either.
It makes me think though, how much I hate people saying, "what a waste". I get that they are talking about the years that could have been - I just think that we should instead talk about what a great life he lived. His life was not a waste. His little daughter is proof of that. The stories and memories that his family have is proof.
I hope that if I am unfortunate enough to die at a young age, that people will not say, "what a waste", but that they will look at all that I have achieved, the relationships I have and the people I have touched and focus on that.
No life is a waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com