Sunday 27 January 2008

Week 3


On Friday the 18th, we attended the art exhibition of our good friend Cindy Wider at the Cooper Gallery in Hasting's street, Noosa. She has beautiful work, I encourage you to take a look.

It was a great night, and my sisters and I had lots of fun dressing up for the occasion. We wore our gorgeous feathered fascinators that we got for Christmas; slinky black dresses and white shoes. It's always fun dressing up with your sisters.


It was a really lovely night. After the exhibition, my family, as well as Cindy and her family and some other friends went to the most wonderful Thai Restaurant in Noosa, Krung Thep for yummy food and fun times.
I am loving having this uni break with my family and friends and making so many excellent memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com