Tuesday 5 February 2008

21st Birthday Invitation


Invitations are going out this week... I'm actually pretty proud of my handi-work! (scuse the big smudge, there was a fingerprint on my lens!)


In case you can't read it, this is the poem I wrote for the invites:
Zoey is turning twenty-one
So it is time to have some fun
Wear a mask and dress up nice
A bash like this won't happen twice
Potluck food will be our fare
So please bring something yum to share
Beacuse you are such special friends
It would mean so much if you'd attend
So meat us at St Mary's Hall
On April 5th, we'll have a ball!
Please let us know if you can come
R.S.V.P March 21
So Call, text or email, just don't be tardy
We'll see you at Zoey's Masquerade party!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Zoey, love the invites and the cute poem. Just wondering if you meant to write "meat" on the invites or if it's just a typo on your blog.

    Ignore me if this is the case :)

    Gwen.

    P.s I deleted the original comment because I spelt your name wrong! Hahahh how ironic, here I am pointing out spelling mistakes and I misspell your name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! Thanks Gwen. Luckily, it is only a typo on my blog... lol. Had a few seconds of panic there...

    Zoey x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com