Saturday 1 March 2008

Fine Food

At 4.00 this afternoon, I started making pasta. At 7.30 tonight we sat down for dinner. Fifteen minutes later, it was all eaten!! Totally worth it though. I made pink and green pasta. The pink was beetroot, and the green was spinach.
Pete and I made the pink pasta into spinach & ricotta tortellini, and that's what we ate tonight. The green pasta is going to be used for lasagne tomorrow.

Our rolled pasta sheets hanging over the back of the chair.


Pink pasta rolled into spinach & ricotta tortellini


Cooked tortellini. Yum!


Dinner for two.


I have to say, I felt very industrious making my own pasta from scratch! And it was so yummy... and there is some left for lunch tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com