Thursday 29 May 2008

arrghh so over it

Time for a whinge.

I am SO over uni. I'm so tired!!! And do you realise how many assignments I have to do in the next 3 weeks!?? They're crazy people. We've just finished a huge prac for crying out loud. There is too much to do. I wish we could have a holiday straight after prac... or at least a couple of weeks hiatus from assignments!!!

I'm tired, and snarky, and snappy, smad and snarkastic, and COLD. Oh because that's something else, Toowoomba has decided that it's winter already, even though we have officially got 2 days before it starts. I am seriously wearing mittens right now in my own lounge room (even Pete's freezing and that's saying something). And it's been overcast for the last 2 days, and I have no underwear left and really need to wash, but what's the point when it won't dry!! It's coming close to me having to apologise to the environment and send of 40kg of green house gasses into the atmosphere with my clothes dryer. It's time for the flanalette sheets and the electric blanket methinks.

I'm like, 6 weeks behind in the year of my life thing... so slack!! But not really, just trying to prioritise and get some assignments finished first. Except that I've read one and a half books from the Anne of Green Gables series in procrastination against what I should be doing. I love Anne of Green Gables. And Gilmore Girls. Yes, I'm very bad.

I need sleep... in a big way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com