Wednesday 18 June 2008

done done done

Very relieved to say that I have finished all assignments for this semester.!!

I now have about 4.5 weeks OFF! I'm so happy, although it hasn't really sunk in yet.

Ready now to sleep... and catch up on washing (we had to do a complete underwear load, it was that bad) and do some housework.

It's my gorgeous hubby's birthday next week, and for those who are wondering he really wants a tarp for his birthday... lol.

Had a look at a house today but didn't think too much of it. Have another appointment tomorrow, and booking 2 more. We'll just see I guess...

Later..
Z

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on finishing all your assignments. Yes, what a relief that must be. How is PJ going with his?
    Love to all
    Mumum

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com