Wednesday 23 July 2008

Home and uni and 15 weeks

Back at it...

fun fun fun!

I had my first class yesterday. It sounds like it's going to be good.. the teacher is lovely and the course is actually well-organised (just for something different).
Only bummer is the $100 textbook! Don't know how we're going to deal with that one.

Bubby clicked over to 15 weeks yesterday! So exciting. We're definitely starting to feel a little teensy bump appearing. I think I've felt a few flutters, but I'm not 100% sure. Some people don't start feeling anything until 19 or 20 weeks! I want to feel bubby now. lol. All in good time. Just can't wait until the scan!!!

It's so darn cold in Toowoomba. Hasn't gotten above 10 degrees today. It's really overcast sleepy weather. Suits my sleepy state.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com