Monday 11 August 2008

Meet Jazzi

This is Jazzi, named in memory of a special doggy, and our baby's very first special toy. Pete and I found Jazzi when we were out shopping the other day and couldn't resist her. She's so soft and fluffy, and bubby will love her.


In other news... yesterday I felt our baby doing somersaults. Apart from that it made me need to pee REALLY bad, it was the coolest feeling ever. I think s/he was dancing to the music at church. I've noticed that bubs moves the most when I need to go to the toilet. I'm not sure if it's because I can just feel it better with a full bladder, or because my full bladder makes bubby feel squashed, lol. I can't wait till Pete can feel the kicks and movements too!

1 comment:

  1. Can't get in trouble by the land lord for having that dog! You must let Rita know that you've named bubbies first toy after Jazzi, she would be so touched. Love you heaps. See you at the end of the week. Love Mama.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com