Monday 27 October 2008

28 week appointment

Was today.

Everything went really well. I got to meet one of the stream 3 midwives, so there's a good chance she may be there when bub is born. She was lovely and very helpful and positive.

Everything was really great. Bub's heart rate was 139bpm (which we were told is perfect), and bub is measuring at 29 weeks. It's still lying head down with bum up under my boobs and back against my left side.

My blood pressure was 130/65!!! That's bordering on low for me, but midwife said she's very happy with that.

The results from my glucose challenge came back perfect and so did my haemoglobin count. So all is good on every front!

We have the all clear to go away for the 1.5 months (they wouldn't have been so happy if something had come up in my last blood tests) and bub and I are both healthy. Pregnancy is treating us well.

I'll update a belly shot a little later this week...

Later,

Zoey and her perfect and healthy bub!

1 comment:

  1. Zoey and Pete, can't tell you how happy I am to hear that you are doing so well and to see you soon. I also love your new necklace creations and excellent marks for uni. Well done.
    Hugs and kisses to you all
    MumAnn
    xxooXXOO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com