Tuesday 28 October 2008

Belly Shot


As promised :)
Here is bubby and I at 28 weeks, 5 days. To me it looks like bub's sitting higher than in my last shot. My tummy is very hard today, bub's bum is pushed right up against the top of my tummy with back against my left hand side still. Feels very weird and I look slightly lopsided. Pete likes poking my tummy and trying to figure out which bit is which. Every now and then bub does these massive kicks where its back pushes hard against my side and what feels like both arms and both legs push hard and quick against my other side. Ouch! I think it might be starting to feel a bit squishy in there. Sorry hon, mummy can't help that!!

1 comment:

  1. Looking good mumzy :D

    Bet you're getting excited!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com