Friday 10 October 2008

Raining in Toowoomba!

It's so lovely! It's been raining since I woke up. I haven't heard if it's anywhere near the dams, it's very deceiving in Toowoomba because the dams are so far from town. But everyone's tanks, gardens and lawns need it in any case.
It's been freezing though, I think about a top of 13! Feels particularly cold because we've been having days between 26-30 for the last two weeks.

The only thing I hate about Toowooba on rainy days is driving. Toowoomba drivers are hopeless at the best of times, but when it rains they're scary. Someone dies on the roads here almost every time it rains. As I'm typing this a story is on the news about a massive car accident involving and truck and a car with a mother and her two children. Luckily there were no fatalities. I think Toowoomba police must cry when they wake up to rain.

Thank you Jesus for keeping me safe today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com