Thursday 1 January 2009

Happy New Year!

Can you even believe it's 2009 already!? Incredible! The year of baby Friend :) My baby is due *this* month! Actually in 14 days. Crazy.

So anyway... 2008, the year that was. A great year! I turned 21, we found out that we were expecting our first baby, and that has kind of encompassed the rest of our year. Uni has been good, we have both had fantastic pracs and loved our teaching experiences. We have made new friends, grown closer to each other, and left our comfort zone and started going to a new church!

2009. Bubby bubby bubby. Is all that is at the forefront of our minds right now. Can you blame us? Come on little darlin! Your Mama and Papa are ready for you to make an appearance any time now!

This year, I will:
* Become a mummy! And work very hard to be the best parent I can be.
* Make sure that I don't neglect my husband in this, and know that our baby will draw us even closer together.
* Attempt studying even with bub.
* Read the Bible in a year.
* Get involved at church. I need to be on a music team again!

Happy new years to all... here's to a fantastic year, abundantly blessed, growing in our relationships and in God. Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Zoey, sounds like your 2009 is going to be jam packed full of exciting things!!!

    I've tagged you in the 7 things meme...
    http://taliacarbis.com/2009/01/01/7-things-you-didnt-really-need-to-know-about-me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zoz,love the nursery. Bub is sure going to be comfortable in there. I cannot wait to see this little bubby friend in person. Love yas heaps, Aumty Joce

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com