Monday 12 October 2009

Hello New Week

Who can even believe that it's Monday again already!?

I hope you had a lovely weekend.

We did. On Saturday, after the Mayana-Berry's morning nap, we headed out to Pittsworth, about 20 minutes down the road, where they were having their annual, "Craft and Fine Food Spectacular". Well, I don't know about spectacular, but it was nice. It was all held in the Town Hall, and it was crazily packed in there. The line to the registers snaked around at least two sides of the hall, so you couldn't even get to the exhibits along those walls.

There was yummy food though, and lots of cute crafts for inspiration. Afterwards we took a stroll around the town, but it's one of those towns where everything shuts at midday on weekends, so it was a little unexciting.

We weren't quite ready to go home, so we decided to go out for a late lunch/coffee. We decided on Preston Peaks winery. It's so gorgeous up there, and they do lovely coffee and delicious foods.

While we were up there, I pulled out my dieary to try and figure out our plans for the next few months. And realised that we have things planned for every single week until we head to Perth for our Big Trip. It's crazy! But will make the waiting time go so much more quickly, so that's good.

Sunday was church, and it was a really good service. I even managed to get Mayana to sleep in my wrap sling, and she slept through the whole sermon, meaning I actually got to hear it for a change.

It was a beautiful, cool, rainy, overcast day yesterday. We need rain so bad here. Unfortunately it was short lived, the sunshine is back in abundance today. We made the most of yesterday though. After church we watched DVD's all afternoon in our jammies eating yummy treats. It was lovely. And then my darling made me sushi for dinner.


And now another week is here. A week with not much on, except our weekly Wednesday play-date, and maybe a doctor's appointment for me to get my last gardasil (HPV vaccine) shot. Fun.

On Friday, we're going to back to Noosa. Again. It's the school festival, at the school where my sister and brother go. Where I used to go. My sister is in a band for her CertIII music course, and we're going to watch her perform. Then on Saturday, my mum and sisters and I are going to check out Noosa's newest cafe. It's a Chocolateria. We're going to have a chocolate high tea. And I can't wait!

So, hello new week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com