Tuesday 20 October 2009

It's Tuesday and I can't wait...

to see how this crazy week pans out!

Tonight: Sleeping in my own bed again. Bliss.

Tomorrow: Our weekly playdate!

Thursday: Catching up with some girlfriends who are both pregnant and haven't met the Mayana-Berry yet. Can you hear the clucking from there?

Friday: Heading down to Brisvegas with hubby and another girlfriend to hit the big craft show at the convention centre.

Saturday: A day at home with my gorgeous husband and daughter. Probably getting read for our house inspection next week.

Sunday: Church, followed by a friend's 30th birthday party!

Monday: House inspection, plus last uni assignment for the year due.

Tuesday: Heading to Mundubbera for the rest of the week to spend some time with my grandparents!

And in between all this, I've got jewellery orders to make, made-it sales to send, a uni assignment to do, and lots of housework.

Wish me luck!!

What are you waiting for this week??

1 comment:

Thank you!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com