Wednesday 13 January 2010

my shop...

Hi all :)

I'd really love it if you'd pop on over to my MadeIt shop. Just when you thought the boxing day sales were over, I've reduced prices on a whole lot of stock AND if you are a follower of my blog, I will give you 10% off any purchases between now and February 28, 2010.

Also, keep checking back, because I have a whole lot of new stock coming... more headbands and gorgeous crocheted baby hats and shoes, as well as Mama-sized winter hats and scarves!!

So... time to shop! Add a message to seller before going to the checkout, and I will send you an amended 10% off invoice.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I love your shop :)

    I've been meaning to do a blog post on how much I love the stuff I bought from you....I know that was before Christmas, I'll get there :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com