Tuesday 9 February 2010

iTunes

Yesterday I bought my very first iTunes card. I’m not totally sold on iTunes as a program, and I don’t have an iPod or iPhone (I have a sony ericsson mobile with 2gig of memory, and use that as my music player). But I do like that I can buy individual songs, and albums at a more reasonable price than at most stores.

So I bought a $20.00 iTunes voucher. And I bought three songs:

Lifesong, by Casting Crowns (more on that in another post)

Nothing I Would Rather Be, and All the Way Jesus, from the Bran Nu Day soundtrack.

That movie is sooooo funny by the way. I went with my sister, and the whole thing was a laugh out loud moment for us. We LOVED it. ‘Nothing I Would Rather Be’ is a satirical, tongue-in-cheek song and so funny. ‘All the Way Jesus’ is a song sung in the church service, lead by Jessica Mauboy, and it gives me goosebumps.

So I’ve spent about $5.00. I want to buy ‘Don’t Stop Believing’ from the Glee soundtrack, but I think my sister has that on her iRiver, so I’ll have to double check before I spend money on it.

And now I’m trying to figure out what to get next. Decisions decisions. And too many choices!!!!!

1 comment:

Thank you!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com