Sunday 7 February 2010

The tribe has spoken…

image And according to my little poll over there, you’re all pretty keen on this place being a one-stop spot for catching up with ALL the Friendly family news. And photos.

So it looks like you’re going to be getting a whole lot more Mayana over here. I can’t bring myself to shut down my Mama Brag Blog completely, so keep an eye out over there for the occasional special post.

I’ve decided that I will do a dedicated post each week with lots of Mayana photos. Plus, of course, if something particularly cute or funny happens, I’ll do some extra Mayana-focussed posts, too. That should keep her grandmas and aunties happy!

So thanks for your interest, and thanks for voting. It makes me happy to know that at least 18 people read my blog and care enough to vote :-)

Image from deviant art

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com