Sunday 11 April 2010

And so it begins…

The next four-and-a-half weeks are going to be full-on I’m thinking. Prac starts tomorrow. I can’t believe how quickly it’s come up!

I have a year 3/4 class. It was initially supposed to be year 7, but the teacher has gone on some kind of leave so I got switched. It should be interesting, I’ve never taught below year four so it will likely be a challenge, but one I’m definitely going to give my best shot!

I haven’t done prac for about a year and a half, so I’m feeling a bit rusty and a bit nervous, but hoping that it will all kick in and come back to me pretty naturally. I know I’m good at teaching, I just have to find my mojo again.

We are all settled in at my Nana and Pop’s. Mayana is already being spoiled rotten, and I can tell she’s going to have a fun month here!

So if I’m sporadic over the next few weeks, please forgive me! I’ll do my best…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com