Tuesday 22 June 2010

Time to Party

My little sister turns 21 today. Hard to believe that at my 21st, 2 years ago, I had been married for 2.5 years, and was a few weeks off conceiving our little Mayana-Berry! Weiiiirrrd.

Bethanie is now 6 months off becoming a married woman herself!

We celebrated her birthday with dinner out with friends and family on Saturday night – black and white theme. It was lots of fun, and the birthday girl was very spoilt, and everyone had a lovely time.

Here are some snaps!

IMGP4602The birthday girl

IMGP4581 Michelle & I

IMGP4610 Two of my favourite ladies in the world… My Mum and my Nana

IMGP4616 My littlest sister, Alexie + Mama

IMGP4693 Birthday Girl + Cake + Balloons

IMGP4739 Brother, sisters, brother-in-law to be, me, and my delicious husband!

IMGP4746 My family. Oh I love them all!!!

IMGP4778Us. (Please take note of my gorgeous new boots. Which so deserve their own post. Stay tuned.)

1 comment:

  1. And a great night was had by all!!I love that photo of Alexdie and I and the family ones are pretty good too. Need one up with Papa though. Love Mama.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com