Wednesday 21 July 2010

I designed…

I have a new product at my made-it store, and I must say, I’m quite proud of this one.

It’s all about practicality, and I know other Mamas will like it because of that. I had the idea the other day when we were out and I couldn’t keep my little Mayana quiet. My little chicken loves to draw, and I knew that if only I had some kind of drawing implement with me, she’d be right!

Hence my new design…

IMGP5344 It’s a covered notebook with a built-in crayon pouch! It all folds up and attaches with a strip of velcro, and can be kept in your nappy bag or handbag for easy access.

IMGP5340 IMGP5338 Cute or what!?

I have a couple of these over at my madeit shop in different fabrics. I’m selling them for $15.00 and that’s including an A5 120 page art journal and 6 crayons.

So pop on over and have a look :) Oh and while you’re at it, go and become a fan of my facebook page. When I hit 100 ‘likers’, it’s time for Particularly Zoey’s very first giveaway!!

7 comments:

  1. That is awesome Zoey!!! What a great idea, and soooo much easier than lugging around a colouring in book and pencil case...will be heading over to your made it page on pay day to put in an order for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic Zoey!! What an ingenious idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it Zoey!! You are so clever. Have you thought of doing a nappy wallet to hold wipes and disposables/MCNs? I am after one and would definately buy one off you :) Jess xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys!!

    Great idea Jess! I'll have to see what I can come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea Zoey! I DEFINATELY could have used one of those babies today while waiting for an hour at the pathology for my diabetes test... I'm going to have to order one!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE THIS. I want one, in these colours too. Will be ordering one when my custom-made hat is ready (don't I feel special!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is perfect. You are a clever mama!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com