Tuesday 24 August 2010

weekend… (and other ramblings)

It was party time this weekend… we were back on the coast for a 60th birthday party and a 6th birthday party!

It was a bit of a whirlwind trip, but good fun. The worst bit was, we forgot our camera. And when I say ‘we’ I mean Peter. And yes I’m totally putting all of the blame on him.

But we had a lovely time, even if we are a little tired from it all. I don’t know about you, but we stayed up pretty late on election night, waiting to see if we would have any answers. The matter wasn’t helped too much by the fact that a certain little miss decided that 4am was a great time to wake up and play tickles with us. She seriously has never done that before – wake up ridiculously early and want to play – and my goodness I hope she never does it again!

So I don’t have any great shots to share with you of our lovely weekend, but I do have a couple that I took with my phone that I thought you might enjoy.

DSC01846[Mayana deciding she’s now a big girl, and will ride the trolley accordingly]

DSC01847 [Latest fashion trend? And yes, she did this all by herself.]

DSC01850[Giddy-up!] 

Sorry the quality’s not great, but the subject is as gorgeous as always!

The rest of our week is going to be crazy. It’s our last week ever of university classes! The thought hasn’t fully sunk in yet, but it’s pretty crazy to consider. We just have so much to do in the next four days that there’s just not time for it to sink in.

We start our internships next Monday, and in about eight weeks our degrees will be all over red rover!!

I’ve enjoyed this semester – even if has only been six week’s worth. We’ve formed a pretty close group of friends, and it will be sad to say goodbye.

I’m starting to get excited about the next chapter in our lives though!

1 comment:

  1. wow, you've almost finished! Well done. All that dedication and hard work has paid off....I bet you are going to feel sooo good when you have that Bachelor certificate in your hand!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com