Sunday 20 March 2011

cousinly love

As well as singing on the weekend, we got to hang out with some of our awesome family who don’t see nearly often enough.

This meant that Mayana got to play with some of her cousins. Or second/third or something cousins. Cousins nonetheless.

It reminded me of how much our girl enjoyed playing with my cousin’s lovely Sunny earlier in the year. I get a real kick out of seeing the next generation of our family enjoying each other as much as we did when us cousins were kids.

IMGP8674

My cousin’s daughter Kiera is just over a year younger than our Maysi. She just passed a bag of winter clothes up to Mayana.

IMGP8679

The two of them had the best fun in the world riding the built-in Lazy Susan in Nana & Pop’s dining table.

IMGP8680 

IMGP8696

My mum’s cousin’s daughter, Maya, was born about a month after Mayana. They two Maisies are sooo cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com