Tuesday 29 March 2011

Stepping out...

I'm feeling very brave that I'm doing this....

I have decided that I will be attending a very exciting Blog Meet in Brisbane next weekend.

I think it's going to be a really fun night... and I especially can't wait to meet some of the awesome bloggers that are going.

Like Amy, who is a lovely girl who has become a real friend to me and has helped me through some pretty tough times with her wonderful emails.

And Danielle, whose blog is the first I started reading, and which inspired me to have a go.

And so many others. It's seriously going to be fun night.

What's more, my gorgeous husband and I are leaving our daughter with my wonderful mother, and having a night away together. Can't wait!

If you're in the area, you should really come along too... I'd love to meet you!

6 comments:

  1. I think I'd really love to come along to one of these, Brisbane's probably a bit far away though! Doh! Have fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely brave. All those strangers. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm coming to Zoey!!!! Except now to the problem of coming up with 23 things that represent my blog to put in a gift bag whilst writing 2 assignments before then :s
    Can't wait to see you guys!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. *too (hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Phoebe that is exciting news indeed!! I can't wit to see you... finally! Let no floods stop us this time :)

    I too have to get to work on those goody bag gifts (or is that gift bag goodies?)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I'm so excited :) Less excited about having to find something to put in the gift bag, is there an assumption that bloggers are creative? I'm trying to creatively think of something I could buy from a store- chocolate is always appreciated, right? :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com