Monday 6 June 2011

Point + Shoot: I {heart} our back yard!

We had a lazy weekend… well apart from the 4ish hours I spent supervising the SAT exam, which may or may not have been was the absolute most boring four hours of my life! At least I got paid for it!

Anyway… the afternoon was lovely. We got fish and chips from our local take out and whiled away the glorious afternoon picnicking and enjoying our beautiful backyard.

IMGP9622

Taking self-family portraits in the afternoon sunshine…

IMGP9628

Practicing our sweet flying skills…

IMGP9629

Working on my new scarf…

IMGP9631

And quietly giggling at Mayana’s futile attempts to cuddle Nanna Joy and Aunty Judy (the poor loves)…

IMGP9633

How was your weekend? Why not head on over and play along at Sunny + Scout?

2 comments:

  1. You guys are all a bit too spunky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she looks a lot like her LaLa in that first picture : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com