Sunday 31 July 2011

Point + Shoot: the dream...



My family has the most beautiful block of land, out in the countryside. One day, in a few years or so, we all plan to build out there (and I really can't wait!)

For now though, it's still mostly bush... And the males in the family spent the weekend clearing a little spot big enough for camping, and sitting and dreaming of the future. They built a little hut, and dug a brilliant fire pit. one day soon, when the weather is warmer, I might even be enticed to spend a night...



This weekend, though, us girls enjoyed the comfort of our surrogate grandparent's home next door, with cups of tea and TimTams and warm beds with flannelette sheets.

I love dreaming this dream, and I'm looking forward to the day when it becomes a reality!


3 comments:

  1. Great photos sweetheart. How beautiful is the place!
    Now to be patient. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, that looks like the perfect piece of land. What an amazing thing to be able to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is seriously beautiful. What a dream! What a place to dream!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com