Monday 1 August 2011

Alive...

Just so you know.... I am alive. I have heaps to tell you. Eleventy-billion photos and stories of our very first family holiday to beautiful Melbourne...
Building projects... Crafts I've been working on... I've been a busy girl!!

My problem is that I have the kind of job where I sit in front of a computer pretty much all day long, and when I get home I struggle to find the motivation to get back in front of one again.

The good news is, we have this fabulous new toy... A little thing called an iPad (yay!!!!!) with this nifty little app called blogpress, and it's super handy for sitting on the couch, watching my favorite tv show (Chuck, in case you were wondering) and blogging... Which is exactly what I am doing right now! So with any luck, you might see a little bit more of me!

And I'll get to working on that Melbourne post, before I forget all my stories.

For now, I'll leave you with this photo of my gorgeous girl, who is getting cleverer and more beautiful by the minute... And boy, you should hear her talk! Enjoy!





1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! She's gotten so big! :)

    Been missing your blog posts, but understand how crazy life is.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com