Thursday 26 September 2013

Thankful Thursday

What’s not to be thankful for when you're on holidays?

I’m thankful for a whole week of quality time to enjoy with my lovely family.

For the memories we are making, the places we are seeing, and the things we are doing.

For kids who travel long distances to well.

For the earnest look on Mayana’s face when she asked the tour guide at the underground sapphire mine if the dwarves used to work there.

That the tour guide didn’t laugh.

For a husband who is truly amazing when it comes to setting up comfortable and very civilised camp sites, and who has changed more than his fair share of dirty nappies while we’ve been away (thanks for letting me feel like I’m on holidays too babe!)

That we still have three whole days of this blissful, relaxing time to go!

excuse the backdated post! I wrote this on my phone while still away on holidays and instead of publishing it somehow saved as a draft…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com